Lennox Manager, E-Commerce in Richardson, Texas
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Purpose of Role / Organizational Unit:
Do you thrive in building something from scratch only to watch it grow and impact the thousands of customers who use your product on a daily basis? Invention has become second nature at Lennox, the pace of innovation is only accelerating, and the breadth of our business is expanding. Lennox’ Ecommerce and Digital Experience growth requires someone who can take initiative and produce results while collaborating effectively with a talented team.
The Ecommerce and Digital Experience Product Manager will own the strategy and tactics to launch core programs from concept to inception to the sustaining phase. You should thrive in ambiguous situations, collaborating with others, and love to build things from scratch. An entrepreneurial spirit will be crucial to your success.
The Ecommerce and Digital Experience Manager will collaborate across multiple departments, divisions and service providers, with a team-oriented, highly communicative, and collaborative approach.
Team Development: Grow and develop a team of talented Business Analysts
Strategy: Balance short term business goals with the long term vision needed to advance in the fast paced, rapidly evolving ecommerce industry. Develop multi-year plans (roadmap) based on market knowledge of customers, competition, and other market forces. Work cross functionally to manage and prioritize the product backlog in an agile development environment.
Design: Create business requirements and functional designs to address user and business needs.
Drive Adoption: Drive product adoption through marketing programs, pre- and post-sales efforts, training development, customer support, and other business development activities
Measure: Analyze and report on relevant business metrics to understand the health, challenges and eCommerce growth opportunities.
Strategic (10% of time)
· Demonstrate strategic thinking by developing multi-year plans (backlog/roadmap) based on market knowledge of customers, competition, and other market forces.
· Strategic problem solving is a critical aspect of the position
Operational (70% of time)
· Collaborate cross functionally to manage the Ecommerce and Digital Experience Backlog
· Engage in Vendor Management . Build and manage relationships with our vendor partners by keeping them informed on developments in the organization or changes in market conditions that might impact existing services. Ensures that vendors meet or exceed contractual obligations by delivering quality services on time. Proactively evaluate potential vendor partners and negotiate contractual terms.
· Report success metrics weekly and monthly; pivot investments and strategies accordingly
· Manage/streamline process ’ to optimize and elevate the work product
· Create business requirements and functional designs to address user and business needs.
· Drive product adoption through marketing programs, pre- and post-sales efforts, training development, customer support, and other business development activities.
Leadership (20% of time)
· Provide clear direction to align team to broader organizational goals .
· Motivate and inspire engagement and performance from immediate team and broader organization.
· Lead the talent and performance management of reporting staff, while identifying and developing high-potential individuals who can fill the succession planning needs of the company in the future.
· Drive individual ownership of each program among team members while cross training team members to support one another.
Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires at least 8 years related experience.
Educational / Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Master’s degree (i.e., M.B.A), preferred
· 5+ years in ecommerce digital marketing space
· 3+ Years managing teams
Additional Skill Requirements:
· Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
· High technical aptitude
· Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
· Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, complex matrix, changing environment.
Requisition # 2018-16134
Shift / Hours Regular
Lennox International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at Recruitment@Lennoxintl.com
For jobs located within the United States, LII participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program known as E-Verify.
Please visit the E-Verify website for more information on this program.