Lennox .NET Developer in Chennai, Indiana
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
We’re searching for an analyst/developer who is able to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. The person in this position formulates and defines system scope and objectives and regularly provides guidance and training to less experienced analysts/programmers.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems taking into account computer equipment capacity, limitations and operating time, along with the form of desired results.
Provide technical advice and consultation on difficult analysis and programming problems that require advanced techniques.
Participate in systems development and maintenance.
Conduct analysis of complex data processing applications and prepare feasibility studies to evaluate user needs for new or revised systems.
Coordinate the interfaces between major systems and programs. Activities include the conceptualization, development, debugging, testing and implementation of complex program designs to meet user requirements.
Investigate available hardware and software configurations and capabilities, and recommend optimal systems to meet applications objectives.
Aid in developing programming, systems analysis and documentation standards.
Prepare and present cost analysis and justification of data processing systems.
Recommend system software modifications or changes to hardware configurations.
Complete a project phase as needed.
· Collaborate with business and functional groups to review and analyze the business requirements and functional specifications.
· Collaborate with other architects and developers to come up with the design and architectural approach for the use cases in the project.
· Collaborate with system architects, functional groups and other developers to provide estimates for the various initiatives.
· Use .NET expertise to build high-quality, maintainable development solutions by following industry-wide best practices and organizational development standards.
· Provide development support for .NET solutions in testing and in migration to Production.
· Troubleshoot issues and make enhancements or bug fixes to existing .NET and other web applications in Production.
· Research and staying abreast of current technology trends.
4 to 7
Need to Have
Nice to have
MVC with Core
SQL Server 2005 / 2008
Rest Web Service,
Json in development,
VB scripting, ASP
Mobile apps dev,
Legacy apps like, Python, etc.
VC+ Desired profile of the candidate
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills to fully participate in project conceptual design phases.
· 4 - 7 years of overall work experience having hands-on, current work experience working on all the software life cycle phases (requirements collection, design, coding, testing, deployment etc.) of a .NET project.
· Minimum 4 years of extensive work experience with .NET technologies (ASP.NET, MVC, and WCF), Web Service standards like SOAP/REST Services and Angular JS.
· Minimum 4 years of good, hands-on knowledge of doing database design, optimization etc. with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and/or 2008
· Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret various types of business documents e.g. Business Requirements Document, Functional Specifications Document.
· Possess strong analytical, business and problem solving skills.
Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires at least 5 years related experience.
Requires extensive knowledge of a wide range of programming languages. Must be expert at testing and debugging procedures. Must be able to resolve complex mismatches between user requirements and current application functionality. Requires excellent written and verbal communication. Must be able to lead team projects.
Requisition # 2018-15258
Category Information Technology
Shift / Hours Regular
Lennox International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at Recruitment@Lennoxintl.com
For jobs located within the United States, LII participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program known as E-Verify.
Please visit the E-Verify website for more information on this program.